If you have questions about an upcoming trip, you’ve come to the right place! Here you’ll find FAQ’s of our tour packages, resources to help you plan your trip and how to get here guidelines, but also general information & useful links about the area. If you might need any further help please feel free to contact us.
Tour confirmation & notifications
When you book a tour with Mindloop Outdoor Activities, you will receive a notification via email with your confirmation, the dates of your tour and a list of amenities included. In this notification email, you’ll also find useful local information along with guidelines to reach us.
As you prepare for your visit in Chalkidiki or Thessaloniki, we want to make sure that you have everything you need to fully enjoy your time in Having everything in place when you arrive makes it easy to sit back and enjoy all that your tour has to offer. With that in mind, we’ve prepared a small checklist to help you make sure you’re ready to go!
- Have you printed all your tickets, accommodation vouchers, tour confirmations?
- Are your friends – family aware of your trip?
- Bring comfortable shoes (its a must, especially in the summer)
- Swimwear, towels, for the hot months’ lycra rash vests, are advised
- Sunglasses, hats, sunscreen